Declaration on the processing and protection of personal data
The operator of the CONFER.shop online shop (hereinafter referred to as the shop) and the processor who processes personal data is Confer, s.r.o. with its registered office in Kremnička 3, 974 05 Banská Bystrica, Slovak Republic, ID no .: 36713201, registered at the local court Banská Bystrica, 12423 / S, section: SRO. Contact for questions related to the protection and processing of personal data - Tel .: 0915 788 512, email: [email protected]
In accordance with Act 18/2018 Coll. On the protection of personal data, personal data is understood to mean all information relating to a specific natural or identifiable person that is directly or indirectly, in particular based on a generic identifier, another identifier such as name, Last name, identification number, localization data * or online identifier or on the basis of one or more features or characteristics that constitute their physical identity, physiological identity, genetic identity, intellectual identity, economic identity, cultural identity or social identity.
* Localization data - Section 57 (2) of Law No. 351/2011 Collection on electronic communication in the currently applicable version.
Processing of personal data
We declare that our systems are protected against misuse of personal data. All personal data is treated in strict confidence and is treated in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in the processing of personal data, personal data and the free movement of such data (GDPR) to repeal Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Z. z. on the protection of personal data in the currently applicable version.
Confer, s.r.o. will process (collect, store and use) the personal data provided in accordance with the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, 18/2018 Coll. We will endeavor to ensure that the personal data of the data subjects are correct and up-to-date and are not stored longer than necessary. The operator must keep the data in compliance with the law, e.g. B. Data required for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain types of personal data are stored can also be adapted to the specific requirements of the business sector and the agreed procedures. Personal data can be saved in addition to the specified time limits, depending on individual business requirements.
This data protection declaration specifies the type of personal data we receive, the way we use this data, the person (s) and subjects with whom we share it, and the setting options that you have regarding our data use. This release also lists the measures we take to protect information security. Here are ways to contact us:
• have access to the personal data that you provide to us to correct, block or remove this personal information,
• have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data that you have previously given,
• You can tell us that you no longer wish to receive marketing materials or
• Do you have any questions about the protection of your personal data?
In order to be able to offer sales services in the shop, we must collect the personal data of the data subjects for correspondence and billing purposes. In any case, we undertake to ensure that the data we collect and use is suitable for this purpose and does not constitute a violation of the privacy of the data subjects. To contact you for marketing purposes, the company will contact the data subject for further consent to the processing of personal data, unless it is a legitimate interest. Confer, s.r.o only collects the necessary personal data to properly arrange your order in the shop and to inform you about your course. These are the following:
• First and last name of the customer
• E-mail from the customer
• Billing address for issuing the tax document
• Delivery address for ordering delivery orders
• Telephone contact with the customer to communicate with our customers and transport companies
• Possibly sales tax identification number, sales tax identification number and sales tax identification number for the creation of a tax document
Then we process all other orders from the customer.
We declare that we do not profile the data of the data subjects when processing personal data.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Processing of personal data by Confer, s.r.o is necessary to fulfill a contract for the purchase of goods, that is, to fulfill legal obligations.
Contact data subjects
Our goal is not to compromise the privacy of data subjects and in this regard we commit to not asking irrelevant or unnecessary questions. In addition, the information provided by those concerned is subject to strict measures and procedures to minimize the risk of unauthorized access or unauthorized disclosure.
Mediators, the mediators who are recipients of personal data
The personal data of the data subjects can be passed on to third parties who have been contractually agreed with us in cooperation with you. All third parties with whom we may share the data of the data subjects are obliged to store this data securely and to use it exclusively for the provision of the service that we provide the data subject on our behalf. As soon as the intermediaries do not need the personal data of the data subjects to provide this service, they proceed according to law 18/2018 Zz. In the event that the sensitive personal data of the data subjects are transmitted to a third party for the provision of the service, this only takes place under the conditions on which we receive the consent of the data subject, unless this is legally required.
List of our intermediaries who are recipients of personal data:
• Accounting company based in the Slovak Republic
• Hosting company based in the European Union
• Provider of transport services with a commercial license in the Slovak Republic
• Courier and forwarding companies that deliver our goods:
o GLS General Logistics Systems Slovakia s.r.o., Lieskovská cesta 13 962 21 Lieskovec, Slovenská republika
o TOPTRANS EU, a.s., Na Priehon 50, 949 05 Nitra, Slovenská republika
o Slovenska pošta, a. s., Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica 1, Slovenská republika
o DPD Direct Parcel Distribution SK s.r.o., Technická 7, 02104 Bratislava
If we ask you for sensitive personal information, we will always inform you in advance and give you a reason why and how this personal information is used.
The rights of the customer as the data subject
If we own or process personal customer information, the customer - the data subject - has the following rights:
• Right to information - the right to request a copy of the customer-related information we have.
• Right to correction - the right to correct data we know about the customer that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• The right to "forget" - in certain circumstances the customer can request to delete the data we have about it from our records.
• Right to restrict processing - when certain conditions apply to have the right to restrict processing.
• The right to transfer - the right to transfer the data we store about the customer to another organization.
• Right to object - the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
• The right to object to automated processing, including profiling; also the right to legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: If a company rejects a customer's application due to an access right, we will inform the customer of the reason for this. The customer has the right to complain as described below.
These rights can be exercised by contacting Confer, s.r.o. turn as follows:
• in writing by sending the letter to the registered address of the company,
• electronically, by email to the above email address,
• by phone on the number above.
Information that the data subjects provide us with
• Contact details of the person responsible for the protection of personal data.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis of the processing.
• If processing is based on the legitimate interests of the organization or a third party, information about those interests.
• Categories of personal data that are collected, stored and processed.
• Recipients or categories of recipients to whom the data is made available.
• If the company intends to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization, information about how it is secured. The EU has approved the transfer of personal data to certain countries that meet the minimum standard for the protection of personal data. In other cases, the company will require you to take specific measures to protect your personal information.
• How long the data will be saved.
• Information on the rights of the data subjects to correct, delete, restrict the processing or to object to the processing.
• Information on the right of data subjects to withdraw their consent at any time.
• How to file a complaint with the manager.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement or a prerequisite for the conclusion of a contract, whether the data subjects are obliged to transmit personal data and the possible consequences of not providing this data;
• To disclose a source of personal data if it was not collected directly from the data subject.
• All details and information on automated decision making, such as B. Profiling, and all important information about the logic involved as well as the meaning and the expected consequences of such processing.
Identity card (ID) required by data subjects to prove their identity in relation to the required information
Confer, s.r.o. accepts the following forms of ID when requesting personal data from data subjects:
• Identity card
• Birth Certificate
Archiving time (retention period)
The company processes the personal data of each customer in the shop for a period of 10 years from the last order in the shop, unless the customer - the person concerned - requests the early deletion of their personal data. Personal data that are required by law (e.g. accounting law, VAT law, income tax law, consumer protection law, archive and archive law, etc.) are kept in a period that corresponds to the applicable law of the Slovak Republic and the European Union.
Suspected misuse of personal data
In case of suspicion that Confer, s.r.o. you do not lawfully handle personal data, in addition to the options provided by law, you can also contact Confer, s.r.o. contact using the contact details above. She will examine the individual case and can immediately identify the defects. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic if he believes that he is directly affected by his rights set out in the General Data Protection Regulation or the relevant legislation.
Change or deletion of personal data
After you have logged into the shop, you can find out what personal data we have stored about you and you can edit or delete the data. Please note that the invoice information for issued tax documents cannot be deleted or changed for legal reasons. If you would like to completely cancel your registration in the shop and have not yet placed an order, simply send an email to the above contact email address. Please use our form for data changes or access to your data.